Monday, June 30, 2008

In Montreal... Finally...




So we finally made it to Montreal. It was raining last night but seems to be clear skies today... Im a bit tired from travelling and such. Staying at the fairmont, This one isnt as old as the others, only 50. Its the same one John Lennon wrote " Give Peace A Chance," at. These Photos I have uploaded arent my photoshopped ones from school they are just ones took on the webcam, with special effects... Not Much else new... Was thinking about the times I used to come and stay in Kelowna for a week or so and thought that that would be fun, hint hint. Ummmmmmm... Yeah. Im gonna go. Do nothing. Be tired.


This Is Cliffer, Signing Out, For Now.

*EDIT* I tried to add a blog list but due to technical problems it wont let me, sorry. *END EDIT*

2 comments:

Melissa Hart said...

Yes Mr. Cunningham, you must come! 3 little girls can hardly wait!

Miranda said...

subtle, kw, very subtle. Why havent you guys emailed me back? Pitsa et al. are chomping at the bit...you can't go to MTL and skip Laval......

BTW: Jean Talon market, the Plateau, Westmount ( on the mountain top), au pied de cochon...some of my favorite things........