Friday, February 13, 2009

Liam Neeson Father Of The Year!


Saw Liam Neeson In Taken last week, It was really good, I liked it. For an action movie it had a rather gripping story and good action. He Definetly wins Father of the year.

Another good movie, I'm Not There, It came out a while ago... It was the flick about Bob Dylan. It starred Heath Ledger as one of the like 7 bob Dylans, surprisingly the movie isnt one of his famouser ones, especially since they flash his naughty bits in one part... YUCK!

Other Than those haven't seen any movies recently that I thought were good... Wait!! The Bands Visit, Its about an Israeli Poliice Band that takes the wrong bus in Egypt and end up spending the night in the middle of nowhere. Brilliant little film, charming, witty the whole bit.

PeACE...

2 comments:

Caesar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caesar said...

The Band Visits--that one I might see.
I like your blog kid.